Membership In Zale’s Inner Circle Does Have Privileges
There are no explicit links to this page other than through Inner Circle articles or e-letter communications from me. You will find on this page links to various opportunities that are only made available to people in my Inner Circle. (There are some links that are generated automatically from some of the WordPress plugins I use.)
A Zale Inner Circle person is different than the other readers of www.ZaleTabakman.ca. You are different because you have taken several actions to become successful. These actions sets you apart from others.
The action may have been easy, it may have seemed simple, but in reality its something. An action is what is required to become successful.
Actions are important.
Some actions take you directly to your goal.
Some actions are immediate and the next logical step, while other actions may have been better to take two or three actions later. Nether the less, taking an action is better than taking no action. Be proud of what ever actions you take. Its better to Ready, Fire, Aim than to do nothing.
The first action you took, was to become a member of LinkedIn.com. The next action you took was what appeared to be logical. You either sent me an invitation and I accepted it or you joined one of my groups.
The next action you took, was to read one of e-letters. The next action you took was to come to www.ZaleTabakman.ca and to read this page.
All these are actions to help you become successful. Keep taking actions! Never stop taking actions towards your success. Judge each day by how many different actions you have taken to your success.
The Inner Circle is composed of the over 6,000 direct LinkedIn connections and the several thousand people who are members of one my groups.
As a member of my Inner Circle, you are receiving a series of e-letters to provide ideas and thoughts to help you become successful. The e-letters are crafted to be personal and to be appropriate for the type of relationship. The Direct LinkedIn connections receive ideas and methods to help grow their network. The Marathoner’s receive ideas an access to things appropriate to runners, so on a so forth.
I try to time the e-letters so that they are not a bother, but come frequently enough that people don’t say "Who is Zale?".The e-letters are staggered such that even if you were a member of every group, you would never receive an e-letter more than once every three days. I assume you have much more to do, than to read e-letters from me. The only exception are for specific groups that are time based. Meaning
My goal is to develop a 1:1 relationship with each of you. Obviously the size and the number of people make it practically impossible to write personal letters to each of you.
My approach is to write each letter as if I was writing directly to an individual and provide them some useful and helpful information based on how the connection was created and the type of connection.
When I reach out to you, you can use the information I provide and you have several choices on how to respond. These include:
- You can read the e-letter and use the information to help become more successful. Every time you use something I suggest, I would appreciate you posting a comment on my website and adding a recommendation on LinkedIn.com, and/or
- You can come to www.ZaleTabakman.ca and read an article or two more, and/or
- You can click on one of the actions I recommend on this site, and/or
- You can send me a personal e-mail responding to my e-letter.
I have made the e-letters available. But, they are not complete since they are not totally hidden from random readers on the Internet. They are missing the details about the Inner Circle. And of course, the inner circle e-letters are not available at all.
In my communications to you, I have provided a link to Zale’s Inner Circle LinkedIn group. Becoming a member of that group means that you consider being part of my Inner Circle as being important and valuable. I appreciate that confidence in me. Inner Circle membership has privileges.Here are some of the privileges of being part of the Inner Circle:
- Private members group. The link to the group is only made available through the e-letter communications. When you limit your search to members of this group, you know that these are people are who are interested in Success and take success seriously. When you contact a member of the Inner Circle you can expect to be helped along in your quest. As a member of the Inner Circle you are expected to help others in their quests for Success.
- Zale’s LinkedIn Marketing Secrets. I share all my LinkedIn marketing secrets. How I use LinkedIn to generate income and make money. Why each LinkedIn connection has a lifetime value of over $100 to me. I outline where I expect to make the $100 and why. And I explain how I have structured my life in such a way as to help others make money when I am them achieve their goals.
- Special Free E-books. I am creating a number of free e-books that I will be making available to Zale’s Inner Circle members.
- Free Material From My Affiliates. I am an affiliate of the most powerful and successful organizations in the world. These organizations are to help you become successful. I have requested, and I have received special materials that I can make available only to the people in Zale’s Inner Circle.
- A Private Forum. I have created a special inner circle forum site, separate from the other forums. In this forum you can share your private thoughts and ideas. This group is dedicated to the special people who are focused on wealth creation.
- Special Discounts And Free Offers. Each of my affiliates have made special pricing available to members of my Inner Circle. I am passing these along to the members of Zale’s Inner Circle.
Who Should Not Join Zale’s Inner Circle
- Only Join Zale’s Inner Circle Group if you want to make more money than you currently do. This is not a group for people happy with their current income. This is a group for people who are want to increase their revenues by 25% a year. This group is for people who understand they need to work hard and invest in themselves to make money. This group is hard core and dedicated to creating wealth.
- Only people who take the time to read my e-letters know about the group. People who randomly join LinkedIn groups for the sake of growing their network, but don’t think about the relationships, will ignore the e-mails, or take themselves off the e-letter lists.
- The following people should not join the group: The people in this group are people who are committed to financial success. If you think money and wealth are not for you. Then don’t join this group. If you think people who are wealthy are not nice, then don’t join this group. If you think wealthy people give charity for selfish reasons,don’t join this group. If you think money is evil, then don’t join this group.